Saturday, January 2, 2010

I may or may not kill Santa.

Christmas break...yeah. Can we say bored? I am not working and I am not in school, so essentially, I am breeding a drinking problem. I learned something very important about myself this week - I drink when I am bored. I also play stupid ass computer games and watch horrible, horrible T.V. Let's pretend like I haven't been watching Jersey Shore, because if I was, I would tell you that "The Situation" is a GIANT douche canoe and that Snookie probably deserved to get hit just for existing.

That was mean.

Do you see what boredom does to me? Now I am lame and mean...you should probably stop being my friend.

I guess it is so completely weird to me that I didn't need a break, but I didn't. I miss school. I miss it so much. The people, the chef instructors, the learning...is this what it was supposed to be like? I mean, all those times I tried to do the college route, is this how everyone else felt all those years? It is still all so surreal to me. I wonder if it will ever be anything but surreal.

I start work next week too, so it is going to become somewhat of a cluster fuck here in the Erratic household. The boy is taking volunteers to come over and make him dinner, although I am going to do my best to make some crockpot and casserole dishes. Otherwise I know all his meals will be procured via drive-thru and take out, which I am trying to prevent. Plus, there is something for me to heat up when I get home! There is just something about a home cooked meal after a long day...

I have also developed homicidal tendencies towards Santa this holiday season...you all remember my collection, right? I have spent far too much time in my house, surrounded by Santa. I am not even kidding, I have an overwhelming urge to just stab the tree topper. Luckily, we plan to put away all things Christmas tomorrow. Another homicide in the Erratic household avoided! Maybe...it is distinctly possible that I cut off his hand or something. On principle.

BOREDOM ALSO MAKES ME EVIL. And mean. And an alcoholic.

I think that this means all of you should get together and formulate a plan to keep me constantly entertained. Do it for Santa. And really...for humanity as a whole.

1 comment:

Ann said...

I think evil makes me evil. For the last two weeks, you've been in good long distance company. Though that boozing leads to hangovers of monumental proportions. Stupid new years. Also, bad TV? Yes, I got sucked into Kourtney and Khloe take Miami followed by Keeping up with the Kardashians (hello, typing too many k's). And I didn't feel guilty. Like I said. Good company. To keep you occupied? Mock people. Watch bad TV and mock them for being, as you so eloquently put, douche canoes. It's fun. I'll do it from here too. Promise.