Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Something or someone you could live without.

THE PHRASE "THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID." I DO NOT EVER WANT TO HEAR A SINGLE PERSON UTTER THAT PHRASE AGAIN. EVER. 

I am not sure if it is some weird restaurant industry thing or if this phrase just happened to become popular around the time I entered the restaurant industry, but stop. Please. Stop. 

"Man, it is hot in here."
"That's what she said."

"I have a headache."
"That's what she said."

"I can't find a whisk."
"That's what she said."

That is not what she mother fucking fuck said. Nobody thinks it's funny. It has been funny, say, if you are discussing meatballs and say "I think your balls are too big" or something of that nature. Haha. That's funny because she said balls. Please entertain me with more of your devastatingly charming sense of humor.

It's not funny when you say it in response to every single phrase that I utter, therefore, making it not funny ever. Again. Ever.

In case you were wondering, also not funny...

  • TMI 
  • Making a "W" on your forehead and saying "Whatever"
  • Adding "izzle" to anything
  • Saying text language out loud (OMG, LOL, for example)
  • The world chillaxing. Just, no.
Let's just all talk like grown-ups and not like mentally retarded giraffes. Deal?

Seriously. (That one was for you, C)

No comments: