Thursday, November 11, 2010

Something people compliment me on

People compliment me on weird things. Like, my hair. I have naturally curly hair that I pretty much just let air dry most days. Since it is naturally curly, it is also kind of oily, so I have that shiny hair thing going on too. So, yeah, my hair. I have had men tell me I have great hair. Straight men. 

I personally hate it. I would much rather have straight hair, but I make do with my white girl afro.

I also get compliments on my skin a lot. I don't wear make up really at all. (I know, I am just the image of fashion with my air dried hair and make-up-less face.) I hate my skin because my face is always red. ALWAYS. I don't have high blood pressure or any other valid reason for always having a red face. My mom is the same way. Fucking genetics.

It's funny how the things that people envy are also the things we hate about ourselves. I would much rather someone say I have pretty eyes than nice hair, but, nope. Nice hair and skin is about it, kids.

2 comments:

Big Jed said...

You have pretty eyes.

whimsy said...

I, personally, like your boobs. I'm sure the Boy doesn't mind them either.