Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Yoshi!

So. Big Jed is single handily the most talented person I know with yarn. She knits. She crochets. And it is all fucking bad ass. (I almost typed it is seriously legit and then though, hm, stop stealing lingo from tools.)

Naturally, when I saw this, I immediately demanded that she make me one. I wish I could say that I was nicer and asked her and offered her favors or chocolate or something, but, no, really, this happened:


2. You are also going to need to help me make a pillow out of the needlepoint "home sweet home" thingy I just bought online.

Word for word email. The home sweet home thingy is for Krackle. Oh, I'm doing it.

Why are people friends with me? Seriously. I am kind of an ass hole.

So, I will keep you posted on the Yoshi scarf, because EVERYONE should have one of these. Coolest. Thing. Ever.

1 comment:

Big Jed said...

Publicly praising me will not make me your bitch. Oh wait..... I kind of already am..... DAMMIT!!!