Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Normally, I would say don't panic, but...PANIC.

Sound the alarms.

This is not a drill, people. This is not a drill.

I am going to need everyone to head to the bomb shelter and gather bottled water. And beer. Lots and lots of beer. Oh, and maybe some food and shit.

The world may be ending. Wait, scratch that, the world is ending. It may have already ended and this is some sort of death dream.

My mother is on Facebook. I REPEAT. My mother is on Facebook.

If she gets a twitter account, I will believe in hell and that I am, in fact, in it.

UPDATE: She has listed herself as a Republican and a Christian. The woman voted for Nader once and hasn't been to church in over a decade.

2 comments:

Ann said...

No no no, you don't need to panic until your 73 year old grandfather sends you a friend request. THAT'S when you start hiding pictures and things like that.

Big Jed said...

I am sounding the panic alarm now. Mr. Big Jed has learned to text. I repeat..... MR. BIG JED HAS LEARNED TO TEXT!!!!! The world may be ending.....