Monday, April 27, 2009

Maybe a family can be too honest...

Grandma: What is it you are always doing on that computer?
Erratic: Reading blogs, writing blog posts (that I never publish), IMing your youngest grandaughter, you know, interent stuff.
Grandma: What is a blog?
Erratic: Sort of like an online diary that everyone can read.
Grandma: EVERYONE can read it?
Erratic: Yeah, that is sort of the point. It's a way to communicate your thoughts and feelings with the world.
Grandma: How many people read your blog?
Erratic: Not that many. I am not that cool.
Grandma: What do you write about?
Erratic: I don't know...just life. Here, read my last post (note: the one where she asked if she was interfering in my love life.)
Grandma: Did I really say that?
Erratic: Yep
Grandma: Did he really grab your ass?
Erratic: Yep
Grandma: Oh. Well, I guess I have one less thing to worry about; my grandchildren have a healthy sex life.
Erratic: That I do.
Grandma: Good. Let's never talk about it again.
Erratic: Deal.

2 comments:

Girlplustwo said...

thank you for your comment today, and also because it meant i could find you.

ps. are the margaritas still on ice?

Erratic said...

The margaritas are always on ice. :)