Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Crazy Life Train. Or Something.

I read a lot of blogs. Like a lot. I find myself worrying about these bloggers, thinking about their lives, talking about their lives. Isn't that creepy? I mean, it is like peering in some one's windows at night when their lights are on. I would never do something like that by the way. I mean, come on, I have boundaries. (note: I do not)

I guess what is so strange is that these people are almost friends. Friends who have no fucking clue who I am. So, more like stalking victims. I thought about this a lot when I debated making this blog public. I wasn't sure I wanted to open that window and leave the light on for all my neighbors to peer in. Mostly because I am always naked. And nobody wants to see that. (note: I am never naked)

On a side note, wouldn't it be hilarious if the blind dude on American Idol was suddenly all "ha ha, America. I'm not blind. Thanks for your pity votes, bitches." I would totally vote for him then.

Anywho...when I decided to go public, it was a little daunting. I kept putting it off and putting it off, until finally, I got drunk at Big Jed's and just did it. I expected it to be liberating. I expected to feel vulnerable and exposed. It was more like...eh, got more wine? (note: she did) So, I guess I am doing this. I am jumping on that crazy ride they call life, and dragging you all along with me. (note: that was lame)

Also - what is with Kelly Clarkson dyeing her hair red and going on American Idol again? Certainly that is against some American Idol rule. Oh, and my picks for the AI Fantasy thingy...not good. Not good at all. I officially suck at this game.

This is like the worst post ever. I am all over the place. And on that note...

No comments: