Saturday, April 25, 2009

Road Trip

Erratic: The speed limit is 40 mph
Grandma: I am doing 35 mph and everybody is whizzing by me
Erratic: That is because the speed limit is 40 mph
Grandma: Well, all these people speeding are making me nervous. I can't talk and drive that fast.
Erratic: They aren't speeding. Why are you slowing down?
Grandma: That person up there looks like they are going to turn
Erratic: They are. After you pass them. You can't just stop in the middle of the road.
Grandma: I didn't stop, I slowed down.
Erratic: You are going 5 mph
Grandma: Well, sue me.

Erratic: You need to turn left at the light.
Grandma: OK
Erratic: Left. You need to get over one more lane.
Grandma: OK, OK. Jeesh
Erratic: Left. You need to turn left.
Grandma: Oops, I just turned right. I really don't like making lefts, you know.

No comments: