Friday, December 17, 2010

Raise this, bitch.

I got a raise! I got a raise!

I had my first review at the new restaurant and it was a really, really good review. I have potential and what it takes to make it in this industry, apparently. I think I needed to hear those words because I almost cried when he said them! I am a hot mess, people. Hot mess. It's lack of sleep. Please note the posting time.

A lot of the conversation about the review was about my attitude and how I need to lose it. I was called moody and unpredictable. I laughed. Out loud. Probably not boding well for me changing my attitude. I mean, you guys know by now that I am a crazy person, right? That I am pretty negative, right? Well, apparently positivity is in the cards for 2011. Psht. We'll see. I am going to try out over the top positivity. Like, OVER THE TOP. I have been toying with it for a week or so, since I was told I was positively negative. There is a lot of dramatic smiles and frantic waving. I am bringing in the over the top compliments when I return from vacation. And the voice goes up an octave. Good times for all.

So...long story short, I had a good day. And I got a 10% raise to go with it. 

I will be out of town for the weekend, so I am going to be MIA. I know, you are all holding your breath waiting for the conclusion to the 30 posts of truth that lasted 412 years. I'm sorry. Please don't let the suspense kill you.

2 comments:

Ann said...

I DON'T EVEN CARE IF YOU FINISH THOSE STUPID 30 DAYS BECAUSE I GET TO SEE YOU SUNDAY!!! Shitchya.

And awesome about the raise. :)

Krackle said...

SO HAPPY ABOUT THE RAISE!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU DESERVE IT