Thursday, January 19, 2012

We need a portable kitchen sink.

After a long day of cooking, I did not want to come home and cook dinner, so we ordered Chinese. The following shenanigans ensued.

(sitting under a blanket on the couch) "I am freezing. But I want a drink. Will you make me a drink?"

"Nope. It's your fault it's cold, you keep the house too cold."

"I keep the house below the temperature in which germs flourish. It is healthier to keep the house this cold."

"That's what you say"

"No, that is actually true."

"I will bring you everything you need to make a drink to the couch so you don't have to get up."

"You realize it will just be easier to make the drink, right? Because I need the kitchen sink. Are you going to bring me the kitchen sink?"

"Yep."

"OK. Deal. You bring me the kitchen sink, I will make my own drink."

"You are so mean to me. I went and picked up dinner for you, I do the dishes for you."

"Running into the delivery guy on the front porch is not picking up dinner. That is basically just answering the door."

"Nope. I picked it up," he says as he sets the drink next to me.

OK. You win. You picked up dinner. Cheers.


No comments: