Friday, October 1, 2010

I mean, just why would you tell me this?

For the record, this was the first time I have ever worked with coworker #1.

Coworker #1: I can't wait to go home and have sex on my couch.

Crickets chirping. Wide eyed staring.


Coworker #1: I mean, I'm married. I'm not a whore.

Erratic: I did not think you were a whore.

Coworker #1: Oh, you just looked really shocked.

Coworker #2: I think it was more the giant over sharing that shocked us.

About an hour later...

Coworker #1: I am having people over on Saturday if you want to come.

Erratic: No thanks.

Coworker #1: Oh, do you have plans.

Erratic: Nope.

Coworker #1: Then why don't you want to come?

Erratic: I don't want to stand all night.

Coworker #1: What? Why would you have to stand?

Coworker #2: She doesn't want to sit on your sex couch.

Coworker #1: I have other chairs! And we cover it with a blanket! It's suede, it would stain.

Erratic: You're doing that over sharing thing again.

2 comments:

Ann said...

Well at least she's looking out for her suede.

Erratic said...

So, I have never deleted a comment before and will only in these situations, but some guy posted a comment that link backed to his blog because he wanted money. So, if you read it, I don't care that he said my blog was like pleasuring himself with sandpaper. I just didn't want him to profit off of my readers clicking on the link.