Tuesday, September 28, 2010

So. Cold.

I have a problem. My name is Erratic and I hate cold weather. When the weather starts to turn, I can't get out of bed. I want nothing more than to stay curled up under the covers for hours, never facing the horror that is whipping off the covers and facing the ice cold winter air. Well, fall air in today's case.

I don't want to shower because I don't want the same freezing cold moment of getting out of the shower. I don't want to bundle up and leave the house, because I want nothing more than to curl up under a blanket and weep until spring.

This fall seems to be the worst in memory. I am 30 lbs lighter and used to sweltering hot kitchens. It is 58 degrees outside right now and I want to kill myself I am so cold. And my stupid finger? ACHES. As I am typing this, I am trying to use words that do not have "s" in them so that I don't have to use that finger to type.

AND I AM SO COLD. I can't even think I am so cold. 

I know I am being a giant wuss and need to just suck it up and remember I live in Ohio and we have four seasons and there is nothing that can be done about that. But I have no doubt, this is only the beginning of the winter whining.

I am now going to make grilled cheese and tomato soup and put on 12 pairs of socks and 4 hoodies until I force my body to get warm. 

No comments: