Friday, May 22, 2009

Tumor Rash

So, I didn't get paid. I realize that it is a nice little HR mistake due to my disability and that it probably happens all the time. But, seriously, I didn't get paid. So, I am blogging at work. Take that giant corporation that doesn't give a crap about me.

Also, my boss totally doesn't get me. After realizing my paycheck was non existent, I had this conversation:

Erratic: "Excuse me, I believe you have my stapler."
Boss: Looking around, "Why would I have your stapler."
Erratic: "It's a quote from the best movie ever. You seriously have never seen Office Space?"
Boss: "No."
Erratic: "Well, there is this guy Milton and his boss takes his stapler and then they cut off his paychecks and it is funny because I didn't get paid."
Boss: Blank stare
Erratic: "Then he sets the building on fire."
Boss: "Are you going to set the building on fire?"
Erratic: "OK, just never mind. It stopped being funny like 10 minutes ago."

Also, does anyone know why my hair is falling out? I have a few theories, but I feel like they are all flawed.

It could be a reaction to the trauma and/or the drugs.

Aliens could be sneaking in my room at night and exposing me to high levels of radiation.

I am dying of some disease I cannot pronounce, but WebMD says so, so it must be right.

It's a tumor. Accompanied by a rash. We'll call it tumor rash.

That's all I've got folks. But, seriously, I am pulling out handfuls of hair after I get out of the shower. My shower drain clogs halfway through washing my hair. It is out of control.

So, if you see a balding panhandler this weekend, mumbling something about tumor rash, spare some change. It's been a rough year.

2 comments:

Gypsy said...

The hair thing happens to me when I need a haircut. I don't know why.

Also, I tried to explain TPS reports to someone the other day. It didn't go over well.

P.S. My word verification is: flabias. I always try to pronounce the word verification thingy, so "flabby ass." Nice, eh?

Erratic said...

How are there people who have not seen Office Space? This is madness to me.

I thought of labia with an f. And then I thought, for some reason, of stinky labia and totally grossed myself out.