Tuesday, September 14, 2010

My Cold, Dead Heart.

Someone told me today that my Facebook posts made me sound like I was about to slit my wrists.

You all get that I am happy, right? I mean, I am angry and bitter in general, but happy? I felt like everyone knew that. I have problems, but shit, who doesn't? It just took me by surprise, because, I mean, it's me. I am not exactly a positive, today is a beautiful day kind of person.

So, I posted this on Facebook:

I was told tonight that all my Facebook posts are negative. So, hearts and rainbows and shit. I fail at being positive, even though I am happy as hell.

Here are the responses I got:

My favorite is the my little pony. Also, I left Big Jed's picture up for your amusement. That shit is the funniest graffiti ever.

1 comment:

Big Jed said...

I love that you kept my ghetto art picture in tact.