Monday, March 30, 2009

Skin Crawling...

This. This is fucked up. I mean, really fucked up.


Why do I read this stuff? I read the entire thing, watched the videos...I want to rip off my own skin. Or set my entire body on fire. Or live in a bubble for the rest of my life. I don't understand how someone put together this article. Googling image after image of these nasty creatures and picking out their best side for the blog. Then finding videos. Then writing a description of each picture and video. HOW DO THEY LEAVE THE HOUSE? I can hardly stand typing this.

I may never sleep again. Because I will immediately begin dreaming of giant Elephantitis appendages and worms burrowing under my skin and having their way with my internal organs.
You know, maybe we really have reached a point where we have far too much information. This I did not need to know. Ever. And people wonder why I have an unhealthy fear of bugs.

No comments: