Monday, July 18, 2011

Be Right Back? Maybe.

You guys, I graduate in six days. SIX. DAYS. My entire family arrives in four days. FOUR. DAYS.

On the plus side, I have four days off.

On the negative side, I am going to be poor. And my entire family is coming.

I am so excited. And terrified. And excited.

Gah! I may be absent around here for the next week or so. Or I may be blogging the hilarious things my grandmother is saying. It could go either way.

Either way, wish me luck! The end has finally arrived.

4 comments:

Big Jed said...

WOO WOO!!!! Big Jed gets smoked meat!! BONUS!!! And all I have to do is scrub your shower....

The Boy said...

Big Jed do you do windows too? if you do we could talk about throwing in some Coleslaw.

Big Jed said...

Cleaning windows does not equal coleslaw. I only work for meat. Tasty smoked meat.....

Krackle said...

Guess what? I am not in Chicago which means I will be there. I am in the process (like as we speak) trying to get a sitter. woot! Also, my verification word is "flarmun" I like it.