Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Wishful Thinking

Dear 18 year old Erratic,

You want to go to Culinary School. You won't figure this out for 10 years. It will not be easy then. You will have a mortgage and a car payment and dogs that tear their ACL. Do it now. You can do a lot of stupid shit and slack off after college all you want. Take Krackle with you, otherwise there will be some questionable Rice-A-Roni incidents in your future.

Do not move in with that stupid boy with the spiky hair. He is not that cool. And when Discover card stops you on campus, please remember that you have to pay that back. The futon is not worth it. I cannot emphasize this enough.

Oh, and buy stock in Google.

Love,
Old Erratic

1 comment:

Krackle said...

Please remember to take me with you. I don't know if I can live through the rice a roni incident again...

All joking aside, I am so happy and proud for you! I know that this is your passion and you will ultimately be so happy. Love you!!!