Thursday, January 24, 2013

Bitching about bitching.

I am having a day. And I am going to rant about it because I have done nothing but listen to people rant all day and now I have no one to rant to.

I am very set in my ways. I want to come home, have dinner and relax. I have my shows (yes, I am an old woman knitting on the couch watching my stories) that I like to watch and just unwind. I play on the internet, play cell phone games, read, whatever. The point is that I unwind. 

I have no issue making plans with people. No issue at all.

Do not stop by my house unannounced. Then trap me in my own living room bitching about your problems for two hours. Then three more phone calls from three different people bitching about their problems. 

MY PROBLEM IS ALL OF YOU BITCHING ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS. Nobody even said, hey, Erratic, how was your day? Nope. Not once. 

So my phone is off and my beer is open and god dammit I am going to hide from the world the rest of the night. 

Also note that any one of these situations by itself wouldn't have even bothered me. It was just too much for one day. 

Aaaaand work just called bitching about how busy they were. I quit earth.

No comments: